The Create Career Fund supports individual mid-to-late career artists and authors by providing grants to support time to write and create.
Applicants are able to apply for grants of $10,000, $15,000 or $20,000. Two rounds are held each year with $50,000 available for each round.
Applicants must be able to provide a clear outline of their creative project along with the following information.
Authors will need to:
- Provide evidence that they have commenced work
- Provide a sample of their work and an overview or synopsis
- An estimated publication date
- A list of previous publications of at least 5 to 6 works
- A letter of endorsement from a publisher or editor