Literary programs, workshops, events and talks—plus events for Writers SA members. See what’s on, both in person and online.
Are you looking for professional support and a strong peer network to help you start or finish your book or refine your first draft? If you're working on a first draft or a draft that just isn't working, Writers SA's First Draft program can help you shape your novel and stay on track.
This online science fiction fantasy workshop with bestselling author Traci Harding is ideal for fantasy and science fiction writers at all levels with an interest in creating immersive fantastical fiction.
Often we want to write about truth and lived experience but might shy away from revealing too much to the world about who we truly are or what we went through. How do we decide what to reveal to an audience, and what innovative or original ways might we decide to go about it? Join Alice Pung to explore new ways of integrating fact with fiction (or creative nonfiction) to tell your stories.
Not yet a Writers SA member? Join for as little as $60 and unlock a range of benefits!
- 30% discount on all workshops and services
- a free 20-minute consultation with our Director upon sign up
- advice, information and support in your writing activities
- career pathway support and opportunities
- access to a community of writers
- opportunities to meet industry professionals
- opportunities for publication and promotion
… and much more!