We encourage your thoughts, comments and interaction as they relate to any topics discussed on the Writers SA website. We want to publish your comments, but we expect comments generally to be polite and constructive. To that end, we have established the following policy. We reserve the right to delete, moderate, report or edit comments as we see fit.
We will not tolerate any comments that:
- are deemed to be spam
- use unnecessary profanity, obscene or indecent language
- containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive
- attack a person individually or groups of people
- hate speech directed at race, colour, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, religion, or disability
- contain threats, harassment or defamatory statements
- promote or endorse services or products (non commercial links that are relevant to the topic or another comment are acceptable.)
The views expressed in comments reflect those of the author and do not of Writers SA.