Writing Teachers and Workshop Presenters for our 2015 and 2016 Program
Deadline 5pm, Tuesday 30 June 2015.
The SA Writers Centre is seeking expressions of interest from writers and teachers for our final quarter 2015 and 2016 Skills Development Program.
We are looking for looking for workshop presenters from a range of backgrounds, from emerging to established, to deliver a diverse program to writers of all levels of experience, from beginners to masterclasses.
Workshops can range from half days to longer form, and we are particularly interested in workshops that can be delivered flexibly, in both online and/or face to face contexts.
Our program aims to cover a full range of issues and skills for writers, including:
• writing for performance
• digital skills/technology for writers
• business of writing/authorship
• workshops for young people/school students
Workshop that are exciting, innovative and delivered with passion are particularly sought after, even if your area of practice or expertise doesn’t fall under these categories.
To express your interest, please email the following:
1. a short proposal of no more than 200 words, outlining:
• workshop topic and content
• duration (from ½ day to long form series)
• level (beginners, intermediate, advanced, or all levels)
• participant outcomes
• delivery format
2. A CV, maximum 1 page, highlighting your relevant experience. Links to online examples of your work, testimonials etc are encouraged.
NOTE: If you have delivered workshops for us in the last 2 years, you can omit this item.
3. Ensure your full contact details are included.
We encourage you to familiarise yourself with our organisation and our current program.
You must submit your EOI by 5pm 30 June 2015 to [email protected]. Please contact us if you have any questions on 82237667.
Please note: expressing an interest does not guarantee you a place in the program. SAWC staff will contact you if your EOI is successful.