Have you got what it takes to make it in the world of online music, entertainment and culture? Rip It Up is looking for a bright spark to join our digital content team as a Casual Staff Writer, working 1-2 days per week. That’s right, an actual paid job. In the media/music industry!
Under the direction of the Digital Manager you will create editorial content for the RIU website and social media platforms in order to help drive our digital strategy and provide our loyal users with their daily dose of music, entertainment and cultural news.
• An understanding of cross platform content production
• An understanding of user experience, social media and content management systems
• An ability to write web friendly copy with an understanding of SEO principles along with excellent spelling and grammar
• Ability to create compelling and engaging content
• Be currently studying or have recently finished a Media Communications or Journalism degree OR have experience in producing editorial content for digital platforms.
• Have a love of all things digital
• Have a keen interest in music, lifestyle, food, fashion and Adelaide’s cultural scene