YAJA stands for: Young Art Journalism Awards, created by Arts News Portal. YAJA gives journalism students the opportunity to showcase their talent in capturing art and culture in a creative way. YAJA connects students with journalistic opportunities and audiences in the art industry. #YAJA
Who can Enter?
- YAJA is a Global Award.
- Must be a current student from any recognised University
- 2nd/3rd/+ year student
- Students who are documenting or storytelling. (E.g. Journalism, Filmmaker, Photographer, Arts)
- Single students or Student Project Groups
YAJA is a great way to increase awareness and to showcase your talent.
- Open journalistic opportunities
- Reach an established Audience
- Encourage creativity
- Industry and Awards recognition
Entries open 2016. Details here via Arts News Portal.