Social media, author websites and marketing. It’s more important than ever for writers to think about our online presence – even before you've been published – in order to be discovered by publishers, agents, readers and fellow writers. Join literary sector leader Kate Larsen to find out what options are available to use online, how to use different websites and platforms to your best advantage, and how to balance your writing time alongside the time you need to spend building your brand as a writer.
- Why you need an author platform
- How to engage with online communities and audiences
- Strategies to build your author brand and manage your reputation
- The sticky issues of working online, such as pseudonyms and copyright concerns
- How to balance your writing and marketing schedules.
August 14th, 2021 1:00 PM through 4:00 PM
|Non-member||$ 115.00 (includes GST of $ 10.45)|
|Member||$ 77.00 (includes GST of $ 7.00)|