Full $550 per annum / Not for Profit $275 per annum
Develop the skills to tell your own story, empower your staff and transform your corporate communications.
Corporate membership is ideal for corporate or government organisations/companies or businesses.
- discounted rates to attend all Writers SA workshops for five nominated members of your staff
- bespoke corporate workshops, mentoring and training for your organisation
- referrals to professional writing and editing services
- invitations to member-only and VIP events
- free event listings
- discounted advertising rates
- access to professional knowledge and industry networking
- fortnightly enewletter which features opportunities, competitions, events and program details
As well as unique networking and professional development opportunities, corporate membership provides ongoing benefits and advantages to your business and staff, plus it’s a significant way to demonstrate your commitment to the arts and a local not for profit organisation.
The first of its kind in Australia, Writers SA is now in its 30th year of operation, with a network of more than 1200 members statewide and a firmly established community of writers, publishers, agents, libraries, festival organisers, literary publications, booksellers, funding bodies and philanthropists. As one of the nation’s leading writing organisations, we continue to set the standard in offering high quality skills development programs for people who write in any capacity. We are now delighted to offer these creative and professional development options to the corporate, education and community sectors.
We offer discounted Corporate Membership rates for Not For Profits ($275).